Every parent always wants their children to grow up to be someone who is useful and successful in the afterlife. So do not be surprised if parents always choose and give the best name for their children. Besides being used for life, the name is also a reflection of the prayers and hopes of parents for their children.
Many Muslim parents choose and name their children using the names of Islamic figures from the Koran. This is intended so that one day their children have a noble personality in accordance with the teachings of Islam.
For those of you who are deciding on a name for a baby, here are the names of beautiful and meaningful Islamic daughters that you can make references to.
Name of Muslim Girl (A-C)
- Atika Fithriya Tsabita: A person with a noble and strong heart.
- Arumi Nasha Razeta: Descendants of the beautiful daughter of Adam like a fragrant flower.
- Afifah Hilya Nafisah: Women who are valuable and have high glory.
- Abidah Daniya: The worshiper.
- Abidah Khairiyah: A devout and devout woman.
- Adawiyatul Mariah: Beautiful Sufi girl of her life.
- Afifah Ghaliyati: A woman who is always herself.
- Afifah Talita: Girl who has self-respect.
- Athifah Farihan: Feeling happy.
- Athira Ardillah: the perfume and the favor of Allah Almighty.
- Athifah Farihan: Feeling happy.
- Balqis: The Most Gracious Queen.
- Ayduha Huwaida: Woman with both hands full of tenderness.
- Azhar Husniah: Beautiful Flowers.
- Azizah Khairunniswah: The noble woman is the best of women.
- Azizah Talita: The noble woman.
- Azizah Zahidah: His heart is noble and humble.
- Azka Aulia: Clean and full of love.
- Azka Khairunnisa: Beautiful women who become the best women.
- Bahiyya Atiqa Faiha: the beautiful, the beautiful and its many advantages.
- Balqis Khansa Alya: A woman of high degree and good as a Balqis queen.
- Badiyah Burairah: Beautiful as the full moon always does good.
- Badiyah Burairah: Beautiful Like a Full Moon That Is Always Good.
- Badriyah Aridhah: A woman who shines brightly like a full moon.
- Badriyah Fatinah: Beautiful As An Attractive Full Moon.
- Bahijah Musfirah: A woman who is always happy and radiant.
- Najibah’s Gate: A beautiful, generous woman.
- Come, be happy: be happy and be a bright path.
- Balighah Hasna: Beautiful Women who are Speechful.
- Balqis Adzra: Dear queen of balqis.
- Balqis Bahiyyah: Queen Who Has Beauty.
- Balqis Ufaira: A brave balqis queen.
- Chayra Ainin Qulaibah: The good that comes from the eyes of the pure heart.
- Chayra Rahmah Jamilah: beautiful woman full of kindness and great love.
Islamic Name of Muslim Girl (D-G)
- Daliyah Ghaidaq: A fertile vine.
- Daniyah Thayyibah: close to Allah and good.
- Dariah Askanah (meaning the name of an Islamic female baby) A Kind, Gentle Woman.
- Dariah Fitriyani: Softness of a Holy Child.
- Dazkiyyah Basighah: who is intelligent and charming.
- Dianah Hanifah: Women of straight religion.
- Dianna Syarifah: A glorious heaven.
- Dilara Shafiyatunnisa: A holy woman who can decorate her heart.
- Dina Fitriyyah: a sacred religion.
- Dina Nabila: a noble religion.
- Diyana Syauqia: A longing religion.
- Husniah’s Feast: Beautiful religion.
- Islamic Territory: The Religion of Islam
- Erina: Beautiful woman
- Ermina: Friendly
- Eshal: Flower of heaven.
- Ezzah: A person who gives honor.
- Fadhila: Priority, Excellence.
- Fadhilah: Glory.
- Fadiyah: the protected.
- Fadwa: Sacrifice, Rescue, Intermediate.
- Fadwah: Self-Sacrifice.
- Fahima: Smart, people who understand.
- Obligations: Understand.
- Faiha: Heavenly-scented.
- Fakihah: Fruits.
- Farewell: Pleasure, Privilege.
- Fariah: High, Your Highness.
- Ghadah Rahimah: a gentle and loving woman.
- Ghaliyatul Hayah: meaningful life.
- Ghina Ulya Syarifah: A virtuous and dignified woman.
Name of Muslim Baby Girl (HK)
Name of Muslim Daughter (LO)
Name of Muslim Baby Girl (PT)